Chaska Team Member
“CHASKA” literally means “Obsession”. We’re looking for fun energetic people to join our Indian street food team.
The CHASKA concept is inspired by the sights, sounds and flavours of the truck stops (dhabas), food carts and open airmarkets of India.
Our “food-truck” inspired open kitchen concept allows you to witness delicious meals being freshly prepared right in front of you, with the whole restaurant environment created to bring the feel of Indian city streets to life in heart and mind.
With vibrant painted truck art, including a full truck facade, complemented by a rustic industrial feel, the CHASKA street food experience goes far beyond plate and palate. It’s a true feast for the senses.
WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE BOTH CUSTOMER FACING AND KITCHEN STAFF
- Greeting customers, taking orders and serving them
- Recommending new products, promotions, special deals and upselling
- Receive payments by cash, credit, checks, gift vouchers
- Count money in the cash drawers at the beginning of shift and match records
- Replacing inventories and food supplies and sanitizing work stationsas required.
- bending and lifting required.
- Basic knowledge of using deep fat fryers and gas grille required.
- Prepare and cook food.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed;
- Performs duties at multiple workstations;
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts;
- Follows Chaskauniform and grooming standards and policies;
- Prepares and packages food and drink products;
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas and utensils;
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds;
- Maintains Health and Safety standards in work areas;
- Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner;
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers and managers.
- Greets guests with a smile, take orders, processes payments and responds timely to customer issues;
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks;
- Comfortable working in a fast pacedenvironment;
- Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment;
- Demonstrates local language proficiency that enables speech clarity, proficient reading and verbal comprehension;
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact.
- High School Diploma
At Chaska, we strive to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Should you need accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying