We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide operations support, and advance brand building.
An ideal candidate has 4+ years experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry working to build emerging brands.
About Seth Commercial Corp
Seth Commercial Corporation is the parent company of the La Prep and Chaska brands.
La Prep - La Prep is an upscale bistro-style quick-service restaurant specializing in freshly prepared innovative sandwiches, salads, baked goods and specialty coffees.
Chaska – Our Indian street food concept offers a different take on Indian food that is both delicious and fresh, prepared daily using savoury spices, with flavourful herbs and marinades in place of rich and heavy sauces.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Develop and manage National Marketing Plan for each brand; La Prep and Chaska
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Work closely with operations to support new and existing locations in their marketing efforts
- Organize store openings and promotional events at other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar is an asset
- experience in the franchising industry a strong asset
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
At Seth Commercial Corp, we strive to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Should you need accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying